More monkey business

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:40:45 -0500

Hi, All,

I've been so busy that I forgot to tell you: My friend Mike received another
Monkey postcard! This one was from California, and he was impressed by the
time it must have taken to write out a cryptic message about guitars (the
pictured monkey was playing one, too) in several colors of ink. Kudos to
whomever sent this one out!

As it is the holidays, the season of tourmentingone friends...I mean, good
cheer, I invite you all to send Mike a Monky Christams card. I fyou see one
in your local Hallmark store and feel the impulse, write me and I'll give
you his address.

Thanks again for your help! Mike will be at my annual Winter Solstice Party
on the 17th, and he is sure to bend all party-goers ears on his latest
monkey conspiracy theory.

Yours in badness,

Amy