Re: Johny Crash

  • From: "Rebecca T Garvin" <zfwl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:55:33 -0400

Mysti,

My car is loaded to go home now; it is running and ready. For you, two
streams of tears are running down my face.  My prayers are with you
and your family and all who knew and loved your mom.  I'm so sorry for
your pain...but I know that "momentary affliction works in us an
eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison." You already have
the kindest heart in the world and I know that what you are
experiencing now will only create more depth of compassion for others.
I'm hopeful that one day we can sit down and talk or maybe we go
hiking and enjoy the comfort of nature. I hope you can feel how much
you are loved.
Take care and keep writing...
Love, Becky

And to you "Lucy Crash" Natalie...that was both scary and sweet. I'm
sorry for your car...maybe this is your chance to downsize to that
Harley?  I'm relieved you are okay and isn't it nice to know how much
your "boy toy" --your words not mine-- is so nutzo about Natzo.
 Please take care.

And to all my listserve buddies:
I'll miss you...I hope you have a great year...I hope to hear from
you.

much love,Becky