RE: Joanna for President . . .

  • From: "Klompien, Kathleen J." <KKlompien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Natalie Dorfeld ' <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx '" <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:52:03 -0700

Hey,
I don't think I got Jonna's email--unless she wrote the title in German and
if she did, I threw it away. (Our server at school has been letting a lot of
crazy right winger German spam through this week, oh joy, oh bliss!)
What's happening? I finally have an idea that I think is gonna fly--I just
have to write up my proposal now.....