RE: Benjamin's and biscotti

  • From: "Joanna Paull" <joannapaull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:16:03 -0400

Well, lunch won't work for me, since I have class until 12:15 and again
at 1.  That would be a problem for Andrea as well, I believe, and anyone
else in Rhetorical Traditions or Language and Cognition.  Feel free to
reschedule, though.  Don't let me ruin it all for y'all.  I'm not sure
yet if I'd make it to dinner either, since I have so much left to read
and write.
Joanna

PS--five more days until the ABD-ness.  Where the heck is MY party, yins
guys?