Re: Back in the saddle . . .

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:12:19 -0700

Dave,
I do feel better :) I have begun to buy my gas at Citgo, btw, it's the
Venezuelan oil concern run by that commie Hugo Chavez. It makes me feel a
little better burning those fossil fules when I can drive my car and piss
off Pat Roberston at the same time!! So, no raises from me buddy (:-)
As Natzo says, be bad...
--kath

--
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world […] the point is to change
it." --Karl Marx