Re: An Andrea-like dilemma . . .

  • From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:21:05 -0400

So, Natzo, what did you decide to do about the job offer? Have you made a decision yet? I've gotta tell you, I don't know if I'd have left here without Amy's quality of life points . . . I wouldn't have considered it. But once I realized how polar opposite my emotional reactions were to the two choices, I just knew I had to go. I signed my contract yesterday, BTW, and turned in my letter of resignation today. Nobody seems to care, which makes me even happier with my decision to go to a school that actively pursued me.

Andrea

From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: An Andrea-like dilemma . . .
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:38:29 +0000

Hola, Miss Mysti --

I wouldn?t have to move; it?s only 27 minutes away.

Hey, what?s you snail mail address?

I have goodies for you.

-- Natzo