Addy and updates.

  • From: "Chad Littleton" <profcel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:41:31 -0400

Thanks all,

My address until Oct. 1 is:

4827 Jersey Pike Apt. 708
Chattanooga, TN 37416.

HOWEVER...

We are also moving (crazy, I know) next weekend.

The new address (we close Tuesday) is:

6431 Pythian Rd.
Harrison, TN 37341.

Right now, Rebecca (my wife) is doing well. Baby Erica, though, is having some trouble staying warm. Because she was so early, she doesn't really have much built-in warmth. Other than that, she is doing well. We hope to go home today, but it might be tomorrow.

I haven't had a chance to post pics yet, but I hope to sometime this weekend.

Thanks,
Chad

From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Chad and blinds . . .
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:29:08 +0000

Hola, Chad & All --

Congrats, Chad.  You?ll be a good dad.  I foresee many puree key lime pie meals in your future.  What?s your address?  Three of my friends are having babies, so I might as well buy goodies in bulk.

To everyone else, the best dissertation advice I have received thus far is to pull the blinds.  It?s 80 and sunny here, but do I see it?  Hell, no.  I see blackness in the bat cave.  I also don?t brush my hair or teeth until 4:00 pm.  Then again, is that really anything new?  I think not.

May the force be with you all.

-- Uma