Re: 20 bucks, babies, and my new award

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:27:57 -0700

Chad,
Please let me know if you are coming, okay? I have to be at a few weddings
myself next summer--in addition to a writer's retreat, AKA dissertation
prison by a lake, but I should be home most of the time.
Be well and I hope that you are all at home, but you know those sunglasses
that the babies wear when they are under the lights are quite fashionable.
My little neice (5 weeks early, but you'd never know it now that she's 2
1/2) had the greatest bright purple ones :)
Peace and joy to all three of you,
Kath