[IFET PLACEMENT] Infosys and Cognizant Companies Profile

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: compass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:30:53 +0530

Hi Professionals,

On this Wonderfull Engineers Day here i send you the Profile of 2 companies
" Infosys and Cognizant ", i hope everyone gets it and friends it will be
very useful to attend interview and to impress the HR. For those who do not
have internet connection please take this as a Hard-Copy and keep it in a
file and carry with you.

One important thing is that please make sure that this does not go out to
any other department. Be confidential with this so we can prove CSE always
delivers High Performance in Placements rather than any other department.

Do not forget to check the attachments and download. All the best for your
placement and lets make it a record this time in IFET. Sure we can ...
Bingo...

--
Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh