[CoMoDev] Re: Speech Recognition on PocketPC and WM5

  • From: "Kevin Price" <KPrice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:46:30 -0600

it won't be in the OS until WM6. However there are several add-on products out
in the market

You might take a look at

Syvox- VoiceBrowser

or

Phil Walker
VP of Sales & Marketing
Vangard Voice Systems
Tel:       800-909-2399
Mobile: 949-683-7445
Fax:      949-888-1056
www.vangardvoice.com

Both are probably over priced, but they work and both companies need real
projects