[CoMoDev] Software Engineering Positions

  • From: Kathleen Green <snowshoesw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:10:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I am currently working for a client, Preclick, who is
looking for a couple of Software Engineers.  They
asked me to post this to the group, in case any of you
might be interested.  They are a great company and the
people are a pleasure to work with.  The job
description and link are listed below.  This is
strictly a Telecommuting job. Please also feel free to
contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks,

Kathy Green
Snowshoe Software LLC

Application Software Engineers

Fast-growing digital media software company is adding
to its team of software engineers for worldwide
software in 20+ languages and multiple platforms. We
build consumer software for Hewlett-Packard, one of
the largest worldwide brands in the digital
photography industry. We seek independent,
self-directed, experienced team players who have
shipped several graphical software applications. You
must enjoy agile programming with a virtual team
turning out usable code weekly. You should be a
digital photography enthusiast and have the ability to
work from home efficiently and effectively.

Required
?       5+ years programming. Shipped several useful
applications, either commercial or in-house.
?       Experience with at least one non-RAD language (e.g.
C++); i.e. no Visual Basic jockeys.
?       Independent. Must desire to work with virtual team
on cool projects.

Really good to have
?       2+ years commercial development
?       2+ years Windows programming
?       2+ years C++ programming
?       8+ years programming
?       Experience with virtual teams (telecommuter)
?       Experience as freelancer
?       Digital photography enthusiast
?       Creative and strategic thinker

Bonus
?       UI design
?       Digital Media & Image processing

To apply for this position please visit
http://www.preclick.com/jobs/
(Note: We strongly recommend including a cover letter
with your resume and use spell check!).

About Preclick
Preclick is a media asset management software company
founded to provide digital photographers the fastest,
easiest and most convenient way to organize, print,
preserve and share their digital photos. Preclick
makes a number of software solutions including
Preclick Gold/Silver, HP Image Zone Express,
PhotoWorks Digital Partner and others. To learn more
about Preclick?s products please visit
http://www.preclick.com/products/products.php. We
encourage you to download and test out our products.

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs