[CoMoDev] Re: Reminder: CoMoDev meeting tomorrow night

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Millington, Daniel" <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:22:44 -0700

Oh we're still definitely on. Looks like we've got a good group.

I'm worried about Jeff, though.  That's one of the occupational hazards of
living some place that everyone wants to visit on vacation.  I have two words
for you Jeff: "NIGHT. SKIIING."   Think about it.  ;-)

David

David Beers, Moderator
Colorado Mobile Developers
www.comodev.com