[CoMoDev] Re: Mobile device market trends

  • From: "Conrad Constantine" <conrad@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:06:29 -0600

>    I haven't come to a meeting yet,

Me neither - been trying to find time even to post - finally catching up on
mail from my Axin as I get the bus back home.

Yep, the infosec guy has a new job as - an infosec headhunter! Yes, bizarre I
know!

..will be combining the phone and the pocketpc soon, currently on a samsung
I300, wished Sprint would carry the I700 though.

After that, time to get a zaurus!

Current project - dismantling a C# xmlrpc client to eventually support
Livejournal  - the only existing client for  is an AvantGo channel!!

After that, my uber-ambitious 'PIM software desktop/pda system for the
terminally ADD-afflicted' - otherwise known as the 'nothing else I've found
works well enough so I'll write my own!' system.