[Colonial Demo Team] No dress rehearsal - September 12th performance cancelled

  • From: Tanya Rotenberg <tanyarotenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: colonialteamgcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 17:54:39 -0400

The September 12th gig had some issues with their location (they couldn't get a
permit for the barn and they wanted us to dance on grass under a tent). As a
result we are NOT doing the performance. Therefore we will have a normal
rehearsal next week and a dress rehearsal two weeks later for the September
24th regency gig.

See you all next week.

Sent from my tricorder
Want to place your ad here?