[colombiamigra] Fw: The Power of Knowledge: UNRISD Classics Launch - 15 April [Invitation]

  • From: "william mejia" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wmejia8a@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Colombiamigra <colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 19:42:31 +0000 (UTC)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: UNRISD Email Alerts <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wmejia8a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2015 11:55 AM
Subject: The Power of Knowledge: UNRISD Classics Launch - 15 April
[Invitation]

| |
| | UNRISD Classics is a set of three volumes—Social Policy and Inclusive
Development, Gendered Dimensions of Development and Socially Sustainable
Development—that bring together 50 selected essays from 50 years of UNRISD
research. The contributions both highlight some of the Institute’s most
influential and ground-breaking research and, through new introductions,
demonstrate its relevance to today’s development debates.

Click here to register.

Remote access to the event

We will be tweeting key messages live from the event and welcome your comments
and questions, which, time permitting, we may be able to put directly to the
speaker. Follow us on @UNRISD and use the hashtag #UNRISDClassics.

This event will be video and audio recorded. If you would like to be notified
when the video and the podcast are online, please send an email with
“Audio/video notification: UNRISD Classics” in the subject line to
sandoval@xxxxxxxxxx

CONTACT
United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD)
Palais des Nations
1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)22 917 3020
Fax: +41 (0)22 917 0650