[colombiamigra] Fw: [SUNTA] CfP: IV Congreso Latinoamericano de Antropología (Mexico City, October 7-10, 2015)

  • From: "william mejia" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wmejia8a@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Colombiamigra <colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 22:02:51 +0000 (UTC)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ricardo A. Fagoaga <rfagoaga@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:18 AM
Subject: [SUNTA] CfP: IV Congreso Latinoamericano de Antropología (Mexico
City, October 7-10, 2015)

IV CongresoLatinoamericano de Antropologíawww.ala.iia.unam.mxCall for
PapersDeadline: April 30, 2015.We invite anthropologists and colleagues to
present paperproposals at IV Congreso Latinoamericano de Antropología that will
take placeOctober 7-10, 2015 in downtown Mexico City. People interested in
presenting a paper can ask to addhis proposal to one of the ACCEPTED PANELS (se
below) or they can ask for acomplete list writing to:
congresoala2015@xxxxxxxxx. To propose a paper, please fill a FORM in the
webpage ofthe conference (see below), where we ask for title, abstract, and
name andnumber of the panel in in which you want to participate, in case your
paper isnot already accepted in any panel. Also, we ask for personal
information: name,institution, academic degree and e-mail. You can also ask for
a paper proposalfile if you write to congresoala2015@xxxxxxxxx. Deadline: April
30, 2015.Panel List One:
http://www.ala.iia.unam.mx/index.php/congreso-internacional/simposios-aprobadosPanel
List Two:
http://www.ala.iia.unam.mx/index.php/congreso-internacional/simposios-aprobados-2o-periodoPaper
Participation Form:
http://www.ala.iia.unam.mx/docus/formulario_para_la_presentacion_de_ponencias.docx
 Thank you for participating.Sincerely, AsociaciónLatinoamericana de
Antropología (#ALAmx2015)Dra. CristinaOehmichen - PresidentaDra. MilkaCastro -
VicepresidentaDra. LauraValladares - Secretaria GeneralAntrop. MaríaAntonieta
Gallart – Tesorera IV CongresoLatinoamericano de AntropologíaInstituto
deInvestigaciones AntropológicasUniversidadNacional Autónoma de
Méxicowww.ala.iia.unam.mx Post by: Ricardo A. Fagoaga H. (rfagoaga@xxxxxxxxx),
Head of the MediaCommittee, #ALAmx2015.

--
Ricardo A. Fagoaga H.

  Candidato a Doctor en Historia
Historia de América Latina
Universidad de California, San Diego (UCSD)