[cochiselinux] The Scout and Firday's Meeting

  • From: Jeffrey Denton <dentonj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:12:28 -0700 (MST)

The Scout has rerun announcement from last week discussing the
presentation with Novell.  That presentation occurred last Friday on the
6th of February.

THERE WILL NOT BE A PRESENTATION THIS FRIDAY ON THE 13th OF FEBRUARY!!

We will be having a normal meeting this Sunday on the 15th of February.
We do not have a topic set for this meeting.  So the meeting so far will
be BYOB (Bring Your Own Box).  If anyone would like me to discuss a
particular subject, explain how something works, or teach a short class,
please let me know.

I will be giving away a copy of the book "Linux Server Hacks" from
O'Reilly Publishers.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxsvrhack/

dentonj