[cochiselinux] ISSA Meeting Date Change

  • From: John DeLalla <jd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:43:35 -0700

FYI - the ISSA (IT Security) meeting scheduled for Monday night has been moved
to June 21. Same time, same place, different date.
If you can't attend the meeting, but would like to be notified of chapter events
and upcoming meetings, contact Jeremy Schinzel (jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx) to be
added to the distribution list.
John
266-1715
----- Forwarded message from jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx -----
    Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:31:57 -0700
    From: Jeremy <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: ISSA Meeting

All,
Due to recent TDYs and lack of planning time, we would like to postpone the
next meeting to the 21st of June.  Same time, same place as usual, just not
June 7th.

I heard there was some discussion at the last meeting about which email
address everyone would like to receive ISSA messages, so if I didn't send
this message to the correct address please reply back and I will correct it.

Thanks,
Jeremy

-- HTML Attachment decoded to text by Ecartis --

All,

Due to recent TDYs and lack of planning time, we would like to postpone the
next meeting to the 21st of June.  Same time, same place as usual, just not
June 7th.

I heard there was some discussion at the last meeting about which email
address everyone would like to receive ISSA messages, so if I didn&#8217;t