[CNSgrads] brown bag presentations

  • From: "Siri Kamp" <sirikamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnsgrads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:20:04 -0400

Hi CNS students,

We still need many volunteers to present their research in a brown bag. The
department expects CNS students to do a presentation at least every other
year. So, if you did not present last year, please consider volunteering
this year (I do not know what the consequences are if you don't). You can
email us your preferred date even if it is late in the academic year. If
something comes across and you're not able to present at that date, you can
still switch dates with another speaker.

Below is an updated table of available dates. If you decide to do a
presentation, please email us your preferred date. If your name is already
in the table but at the wrong date, please let us know.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the last week of your summer break,

Siri

*2008/2009 brown bag presentations:*

  *2008* *Day* *Presenter*  September 5 Toni Maldonado
12

19 Faculty data blitzes
26 Faculty data blitzes  October 3 Tadd Patton
10

17

24

31