[CNSgrads] After Judy's House - A night on the town (aka at Andrew's)

  • From: Jonathan Weaver <jonathan.weaver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnsgrads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:55:09 -0500

Hi CNS grad students,

After Judy's party, Andrew and Jonathan, are in charge of what to do with
the prospective students.

The plan is to go over to Andrew's house.

Most of you have been there, so you know the parking situation.  Basically,
park anywhere.

The address is:
10014 North Pawnee Avenue
Tampa, FL
33617

Also, as Judy said, "Remember we do not want the prospective students to
leave with the impression that we are a party school and that scholarship is
not important to us."  We take that as, "Don't get sloppy and make a fool of
yourself and the department."

Hope to see you all there,

Andrew and Jonathan

--
Jonathan R. Weaver, M.A.
University of South Florida

"Man will become better when you show him what he is like." Anton Chekhov