[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - February 20, 2005

  • From: "Clif" <clif__notes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 03:59:13 -0500

Hello all,

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter.
I'm proud to announce my participation in a new forum.
TeMerc Internet Countermeasures @ http://temerc.com/
I'd also like to mention a group I've joined that helps people design
websites.
WebDesign @ http://groups.msn.com/WebDesign

Here are the headlines from this week's letter.
--------------------------
REVIEWS:
BK ReplaceEM - easy text replacements in multiple files
DirHtml - creates a webpage index of files
Find Product (CD) Key - for old PC's
Merriam Webster's Concise Dictionary - free downloadable dictionary
Rain - cool off your CPU
Windows XP Security Console - lock out features for other users on your
WinXP
Wink - easily create your own flash animated tutorials
--------------------------
TIPS:
Clif Notes Newsletter Review Archive - a list of all these reviews in one
place
GMail is expanding - get your new GMail account here
GMail tips - find out the best ways to use GMail
Spyware Doctor using deceptive advertising?
--------------------------
COOL WEB SITES:
ClockLink.com - free clock for your website
RewardTV.com - watch tv, answer questions correctly to earn points
Science on TV from Nova - must see TV and Web
--------------------------

Here is a link directly to the newsletter.
http://tinyurl.com/5ynq2

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
//www.freelists.org/archives/clif_notes/feed.rss
What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx

You can see all my newsletters here:
http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter

Have fun,

Clif

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER ( http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.