[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - April 22, 2007

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:34:07 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
April 22, 2007

Thanks for reading my newsletter. Each week, I will have freeware reviews,
tips, tricks, news, and lots of cool websites for you to check out.

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to write me for advice or yell
at me for messing up.

# REVIEWS
  1. YackPack - voice chat at PBwiki.com
  2. XP SysPad - Editor's pick at Freeware Arena
  3. Wubi - the easiest way to Linux?
  4. KompoZer - A Freeware WYSIWYG Editor
  5. ZipGenius 6 - great archiving tool
  6. XSPF Web Music Player - more goodness from Source Forge
  7. Clickster - search and download MP3 files
  8. Old Newsletter

# TIPS AND FEEDBACK
  1. The fastest way to defragment your hard drive
  2. Disable Taskbar Grouping in XP and Vista
  3. How to backup your Gmail account
  4. New Music Store Allows Non-DRM Downloads
  5. Comments last week

# COOL WEBSITES
  1. CoolSites Newsletter this week
  2. Websites I've visited recently
  3. Media Convert - free online converter
  4. Memory Alpha - enter the Star Trek universe
  5. Public Domain and Free Image Resources

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Wiki.

If you want a 2.8Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx