[clan_leb] Re: vote: shadow in leb?

  • From: "Ryan Burdette" <leb_nutsac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clan_leb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:51:09 -0500

we live in a democratic republic....therefore we shud be called a democratic
clan..
in a democracy, we vote..
and yes, that was gay...but im in favor of voting..ha

to the question of yay or nay, i say yay....i talked to shad for a little
bit on the server today, seems like a good guy...and i'v enoticed he has
been posting more which might mean he'll be around more...
so i say yay...