[clan_leb] LAN PAR-TAY

  • From: "Ryan Burdette" <leb_nutsac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clan_leb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:52:12 -0500

yo guys...
I know several of you made it tot he last one...so i figured id extend another
invitation..
There will be anohter lan, at the same place last time in LEB..
EKU guys, feel free to tell ne of ur friends, and anyone else from leb bring
yours...
As you all saw, the place is huge...and we have plenty room to expand..
This time, everybody will hafta put up 6~7 dollars tho since its not for a
birthday party...ha
The LAN will be from the 22nd, to the 24th...
It's on sunday and monday night....and we'd leave Tuesday morning....about like
last time...
hope to see most, or maybe even all u guys at the lan...shud be another good
one...
get back to me bout this guys, let me know the "fo sho"'s right off the
bat...and then tell me if you might be able to and shiz too..
Thanks,
Nutsac

Counter Strike LEB Clan
Clan Leaders: