[citw150] lesson5 question2

  • From: "48418Nick Bailey" <paintballkid789@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:37:47 +0000

The two newsletters I subscribed to where: CNET and ZDNET.

They are both arriving, and most of the time its daily.

CNET- which I think is the better of the two has alot of information in each
of its newletters. Also they seem to answer questions that the general
public might want to know. And they also have a very large database of
technological information.

ZDNET- The articles that i get from them seem to be more advertisment based.
This i find is not very helpful since it really doesnt inform you about
anything.