[citw150] [citw150]Q5_L3 Iternet Censorship

  • From: Jeff Eggleston <outraged12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

I recently went to a site sponsored by the FAIC (Famlies Aginst Internet
Censorship). I am against censorship for the radio and televisio so i was
intrested in seeing what these families had to say about censorship. Mostly
they had to say that there is plenty of ways to block matrial that is said to
be offensive and that the entire should not have censorship on it. They belive
that the internet is the only place where anyopne can express there freedom of
speech and censorship would deny this right. For more information go to
http://www.netfamilies.org/
                                                                   Jeff
Eggleston

                           / \