[citw150] Re: L6 Q6 telnet

  • From: Brian Sheehan <bsfire87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:33:29 -0800 (PST)

i agree with you that the speed of the system is remarkable.  i also appreciate
your comment on how everything is in a dos format, i never even thought about
that aspect.

jarrid thomson <smooth_dude_03@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    <!--[if !supportLists]-->1-
    <!--[endif]-->Practiced with http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/Telnet.htm
then I went to     140.147.254.3    The library of congress on the telnet. It
let me expand my search through various periodicals.  I was amazed at the speed
and ease of use of this telnet.  I am glad to have found out what these were. I
never knew and they make things easier because everything is in a dos format.

  We must make the best of those ills which cannot be avoided.
  -Alexander Hamilton

  Email: smooth_dude_03@xxxxxxxxx
  Jarrid Thomson