[citw150] L5 Q2 Newsletters

  • From: David McMaster <djdodiggity@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all!

  Better late than never I guess.  The first letter I subscribed to is from:
http://www.p5audio.com/?PHPSESSID=2475dfb1719781debd7b8f28d5de057c.  I am
receiving them; the name of the newsletter is NEW Products and FREE lickz.  I
subscribed to this because it helps with my hobby of music production.  The
thing I like the most about this newsletter is that it gives me access to free
samples.  Another good aspect is the product reviews.  I can get information
about equipment before it comes out.

  The other newsletter I subscribed to was from:
http://nl.com.com/gen_login.jsp?brand=cnet.  I subscribed to two from this
site.  So far, the only one I have received is the Digital Dispatch.  This
newsletter gives me product reviews and articles on pretty much anything
digital and more.  I liked the link to music streams the best.  I don?t
necessarily like the fact that it is not too personalized to my interests.  It
pretty much contains a lot of reviews that I can?t use, although after sorting
through I do find stuff I can use.

  Overall they are both good newsletters.  I think the one from P5audio is a
better one for me.  Since I can use almost the entire newsletter, I find little
waste.  It is localized on my needs more and I don?t have to sort through
things that don?t interest me.

David McMaster

djdodiggity@xxxxxxxxx

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in
school." -Albert Einstein

Bored stiff? Loosen up...