[citw150] Citw150 L3 Q5

  • From: joshua kingsley <k1ngsl3y2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:21:36 -0800 (PST)

My topic was internet fraud.  I think that is a very important concern when it
comes to the internet.  People are always getting ripped off from the internet.
 You have people selling things that arent really their and gambling companies
stealing peoples credit card numbers and charging up thier bill.  I think that
the government needs to take more control of this issue.

http://www.internetfraud.usdoj.gov/#What%20Are%20the%20Major%20Types%20of%20Internet

Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.
Jim Morrison

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.