[citw150] Citw 15o lesson 5 question 2

  • From: teri_may1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: listserve <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:28:33 +0000

I signed up for 2 newsletters, www.nonprofitquarterly.org
and www.MoveOn.org
I have only recieved a confirmation letter from non profit quarterly, so I
would be inclined to say Move On is better at this time.  Move On talks about
the problems we are facing with the Bush Administration, and ways we can
improve our company.  They send information about petitions you can sign, like
the one I recieved about the new social security plan.

I hope to recieve a message from non profit quarterly, they are supposed to
send information and ideas on how to run a good non-profit organization, and
give ideas on fundraising and advertising.