[citw150] CITW150 L5Q2

  • From: Brandon Dyer <brndndyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Everyone <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

FireRescue1
http://www.firerescue1.com/newsletters/FireRescue1-Member-News-Volume133

JEMS http://www.jems.com/newsletters/JEMS.com-Member-News-Volume240

The newsletters I joined are above. Both are run by the same company and look
the same in terms of setup. However, FireRescue1 is all fire related and JEMS
is all EMS related. They both talk about advancements being made in their
particular field, recent news and events, employment oppurtunities, studies,
contuining educantion, and equipment/apparatus for sale. They are both equal
sites in my eyes because they keep me up to date on whats going on in my
profession.

Never miss an email again!