[citw150] CITW L6Q4

  • From: Liz <goldenagerookie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CITW Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:58:02 -0800 (PST)

I found the following job posting at http://www.simplyhired.com/index.html I
was skeptical of it so I checked Google for World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.
and when I checked the careers tab, this job was listed.  (No, I'm not
interested in wrestling, but I have a cousin who would love this job!)

  World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
Job ID: 51758658
Location: Lansing, MI
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 11/14/2006

Director, Digital Media Sales

  World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., seeks an highly motivated Director,
Digital Media Sales to join our Internet Ad Sales Team. We are looking for
energetic, enthusiastic sales professionals for our Midwest region who have
proven success selling Internet Ad space in the Media and Entertainment
Industry. Continue your career with the World's Leader in Sports Entertainment.
  Requirements:

   Demonstrated Internet Sales Experience (3+ years required) and General Sales
Experience (5+ years).

   Ability to prospect leads, cold call, and build relationships.

   Must have solid contact list.

   Consultative sales approach required, with strong closing ability.

   Proven ability to initiate, build and maintain relationships with key
clients.

   In-depth knowledge of Media Industry.

   Proficient in use of the Internet and Sales Databases.

   Outgoing, energetic, self-starter with a passion for working with clients
and identifying opportunities.

   Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and access decision
makers.

   Ability to work within a team oriented environment yet also as an individual
contributor.

   Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.

   Proven record of reaching target revenue goals.

   Knowledge of the WWE business and product.

   BA or equivalent work experience.

The truth is out there.  (Does anyone know the URL?)

Liz Burgess GoldenAgeRookie@xxxxxxxxx

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -  Calculate new
house payment