[citw150] Re: CITW L3Q3

  • From: "Jennifer Slack" <slackj2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:45:11 -0500

Ray,
 Great site!  Thanks.
Jennifer Slack

-----Original Message-----
From: citw150-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:citw150-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Raymond Kurtis
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:34 AM
To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [citw150] Re: CITW L3Q3

If you like that quote, you might like a series of books Titled "Uppity
Women of Midieval Times", "Uppity Women of the Renaissance", "Uppity
Women of Ancient Times", "Uppity Women of the New World", and "Uppity
Women of Shakespearean Times" by Vicki Leon. Try looking at
http://www.uppitywomenrule.com/
Jennifer Slack <slackj2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:So, I have things all
straightened out now. I apologize for the
excessive amount of failed attempts. I did test things out but since I
was not following the directions correctly the actual attempts weren't
working.

My favorite quote is actually from a bumper sticker that was given to me
by a customer where I worked a few years back. I have no idea who said
it, but it reminds me of Dorothy Parker..
"Well-Behaved women rarely make history"

Thanks and sorry again,
Jennifer Slack

Ray Kurtis

All thing being equal, the simplest answer is usually true.
There is nothing as deceptive as an obvious fact.
http://mail.yahoo.com