[citw150] Re: CITW 150 Q5

  • From: joseph Marciniak <joemarciniakjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:16:53 -0700 (PDT)

It is so very sad that the freedom of speech, intended in part to protect
*everyone* from being forced to one point of veiw by allowing all points of
veiw to be heard, should be abused by recruiting for organizations who want to
force their choices on those who don't agree.

K Mathieu <k_mathieu23@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to http://www.adl.org/extremism/intro.asp ,Hate groups are now using
the internet to recruit members.  Neo-nazi skinheads are staging a concerts to
promote its messages.  They also use the internet to distribute their cd?s, and
rock.  This is reaching a much larger crowd then just the united states.  It
proliferated the ears of the worlds youth.  According to the anti-defamatio n
league almost 12% of Sweden?s youth listen to the hate music from their
computers at home.  This is horrible, but the is the so called ?land of the
free,? so they have the right to speak out.  The internet enhances they reach,
and its only getting worse.

Keith Mathieu

We were so poor my daddy unplugged the clocks when we went to bed.
-- Chris Rock

Yahoo! for Good

Joe Marciniak Jr

"Tempus Fugit"