[citw150] CITW 150 Lesson 5 Q2

  • From: Bill Gates <ajslcc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FREELISTS <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:13:17 -0800 (PST)

I subscribed to the CNET Music Center Weekly, On the Go Weekly, Games and Gear
Weekly, Home Theater Weekly, Most Wanted Weekly.  I used this URL:
http://nl.com.com/gen_login.jsp?brand=cnet which is CNET's newsletters.  My
newsletters ARE arriving.  I liked that they are all in a nice HTML format
pretty much like a website but giving you good information that you could not
find very easily on the web without subscribing to the newsletter.  I liked the
Music Center Weekly one because I love music and it also has the latest and
greatest music gadgets and reviews about them.

Andrew Sharrah
  ?The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI
agents.?