[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q2

  • From: David Rahl <drahl1986@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:21:35 -0800 (PST)

I checked out VistaPrint's free Holiday folding cards. They offer ten free
cards with envelopes for the price of shipping and handling only. You can check
it out at
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/easycards/FrameGallery.aspx?path_id=1&pf_id=245&gallery_id=71&path=easycard.
  As an aside note, I found it frustrating to complete this question. I am very
skeptical of sites that offer anything 'free,' as I have learned there is
almost nothing for free. Anything that IS offered absolutely free, is usually
not all that worthwhile, or is wrapped around sub-scripted and miniscule
requirements and advertisements that make it all but impossible to retrieve the
item without buying something. If the price of the item is buying something
from another site, then how cn it be free? It was very frustrating trying to
find a free item that was worthwhile, and I still had to pay shipping!

-David C. Rahl
  drahl1986@xxxxxxxxx
  "Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter."
             -Yoda
             "The Empire Strikes Back"

Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month -   Think You Pay Too Much For Your
Mortgage? Find Out!