[citw150] CITW 150 L5Q2 Newsletters

  • From: Bruce Davis <dvsbruce8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:15:29 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

  The two newsletters I am subscribed to are "Chartwatchers", which can be
found at http://stockcharts.com/ and "Inside Office" which is found at
http://www.microsoft.com/office/using/newsletter.mspx#top . Both of these
newsletters are arriving by email.

  Chartwatchers newsletter focuses on the technical analisys of stock charts to
determine if they are in a buy or sell zone.

  Inside Office newsletter containes information about using Microsoft Office.
It contains information about updates, downloads, etc...

  Of these two newsletters, I enjoy Chartwatchers the best. I enjoy investing
and it gives me ideas for possible investments for my IRA.

  Regards,
  Bruce Davis

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap  PC-to-Phone call rates.