[citw150] CITW 150 L5 Q2

  • From: Brian Sheehan <bsfire87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:27:52 -0800 (PST)

Brian Sheehan
  CITW 150 L5 Q2

   The two newsletters that I have subscribed to include CNET weekend hit list
and most wanted weekly.  The URL is http://nl.cnet.com/acct_mgmt.sc. They are
both arriving; I have already received both of them.  There isn?t anything in
particular that I don?t like about either of the newsletters.  They both
provide great updates and a lot of information that I find interesting.  Out of
the two the one I like best is the most wanted letter.  It?s great to be on top
of the new upcoming items that are coming out.

Have a great day and be safe,

Brian Sheehan

bsfire87@xxxxxxxxx

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.