[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3 Q6 Societal Issues

  • From: Abigail Orshal <aorshal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:34:14 -0800 (PST)

I resently found out what cookies are and i found a web site to delete them off
my computer for free, once i did that my computer began to run quicker.  i do
an update often to make sure to keep them all off my computer. thanks for the
site.
Abby Orshal
Janet Brown <BrownJR@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cookies are something put in your computer's memory where your
preferences are stored. Internet businesses use them to learn about
you, and individualize what pop-ups, or messages you receive from them.
They are an invasion of privacy. They can be turned off, but that may
cause some sites to not work

Learn more about cookies at http://www.cookies101.com .

Janet Brown
brownjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-
-
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot

~To love and be Loved is to feel the sun from both sides~
Abigail Orshal aorshal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx