[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q 4

  • From: K Mathieu <k_mathieu23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

An internet hoax that had me a little embarrased wast the hoax that said
Microsoft was sending money to foward an email that was set up by them.
Microsoft will pay you $203.15, for every person that you sent it to that
forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $156.29 and for every third person that
receives it, you will be paid $17.65.  I sent it and had other people forward
it.  I never got the money of course and felt like an idiot.

Keith Mathieu

We were so poor my daddy unplugged the clocks when we went to bed.
-- Chris Rock

Yahoo! for Good