[cisb102summer] Fwd: (no subject)

  • From: nsherman79@xxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102summer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:17:58 EDT

From: Drevaughn11@xxxxxxx
Full-name: Drevaughn11
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:46:55 EDT
Subject: (no subject)
To: Jabe13@xxxxxxx, camposj@xxxxxxxxxxx, RysNanny@xxxxxxx, lancreek@xxxxxxxxx,
        kde1939@xxxxxxx, Floopy231@xxxxxxx, healym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
        samitu2001@xxxxxxxxxxxx, js3182001@xxxxxxxxx, hmorse@xxxxxxxxxx,
        weenieii@xxxxxxxxx, nsherman79@xxxxxxx, ERGLY@xxxxxxx,
        walkerjul@xxxxxxxxxxx, Slw21939@xxxxxxx

--part2_de.2bf81129.2a9501df_boundary

> > 9/11 LIGHTS ON!
>
>   PLEASE forward this email to everyone in your address
>   book asking them to also forward it. please join us on 9/11. we have
>   over a month to get the word out all across this great land we
> love and call the United States of America. Let's see how powerful
> e-mail can be! On Wednesday, September 11, 2002 everyone in the USA who
> will
> be driving a motor vehicle is asked to drive with their headlights on
> during
> daylight hours.
> Though no explanation is needed as to why we are commemorating September 11
> we hope more importantly to pay respect to the victims of that day, show
> our nation's solidarity and show support for our men and women of the Armed
> Forces. You can help by sending this e-mail on to others!
> Remember......................9/11 LIGHTS ON!

--part2_de.2bf81129.2a9501df_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">&gt; 9/11 LIGHTS ON!<BR>
&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp; PLEASE forward this email to everyone in your address<BR>
&nbsp; book asking them to also forward it. please join us on 9/11. we have<BR>
&nbsp; over a month to get the word out all across this great land we<BR>
love and call the United States of America. Let's see how powerful<BR>
e-mail can be! On Wednesday, September 11, 2002 everyone in the USA who will<BR>
be driving a motor vehicle is asked to drive with their headlights on during<BR>
daylight hours.<BR>
Though no explanation is needed as to why we are commemorating September 11 we
hope more importantly to pay respect to the victims of that day, show our
nation's solidarity and show support for our men and women of the Armed Forces.
You can help by sending this e-mail on to others!<BR>
Remember......................9/11 LIGHTS ON!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>