[cisb102b] cisb102 lession 3 Question 8

  • From: "" <fudgie24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:16:50 -0800

I was ROTFLOL, while Erika was telling me about her trip to Key West last
week.

Erika said that she's still has a %-\ from last weeks beach party.

I was in :~-) when she told me about the guy with the Cowboy boots on that
tried to pick here up just about every night while she was down there.

Erika was :-|when she found out that he was a :-Q. And that he tends to :-)'
alot.

I was ROTF.

AFAIK the cowboy was the talk of the Keys.

I would like to go see that new :-[ movie Queen of the Damned.

Maybe we should all get together and go hang out until the bars are open.
Just the girls. #-)

 >;->, remember Janet's last party? Do you remember how :*)we all got and we
ended up passed out on beach? ROTF

Remember the morning after our College graduation we had that dinner party
with our parents? :-) and Tracy's grandmother called us all ]:-> because we
were all %-\ and wearing 8-).

good times good times.