[CinSUG] Re: Online Conference Registration Now Available!

  • From: "West, Aaron" <Aaron.West@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:41:35 -0500

It came to everyone.
As a courtesy note to everyone:

Please realize that if you reply to a message from the CINSUG list, the
reply will go to every person on the list. Please try and contact the person
individually by their contact information listed within their email or on
the CINSUG website. (WWW.CINSUG.ORG)

Thanks.

Aaron West
Assistant Vice President