[cinci_dads] Re: Tuesday trip!!

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:04:13 EDT

Rick,

Count Raymond and I in for tomorrow.  We will probably not get there until
10:30 or 11:00 as we plan to go through E check first. It looks like another
nice day tomorrow!  Thanks.

George

In a message dated 4/15/02 9:36:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:     [cinci_dads] Tuesday trip!!
 Date:  4/15/02 9:36:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  Scubadog88@xxxxxxx
 Sender:    cinci_dads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    Angela@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Guys,

 Planning on going to Pleasant Ridge park on Tuesday. Anyone interested in
 joining me? Call or e-mail if you need directions. (The park is at the
 community center. Just down from the intersection of Montgomery and Ridge
 Road on Ridge.)

 We will be there around 10:00 AM and stay till probably 1:00.

 If not, see some of you on Friday!

 Rick Thomas-Harmon

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx