[cinci_dads] Stay at Home Dads Book

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joe Hayden" <mjhayden@xxxxxxxx>, <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:21:10 -0400

Hi:  Some of you were asking about the Stay-at-Home Dad book that is advertised
on our site.  This book is by Libby Gill, who is from California...husband is a
SAHD.  A little write up about her from her publisher is on our website.  I
have had a few E-mail conversations with her...she said our group is listed in
her book.  Anyway, I put us on as an affiliate of Amazon.com so that if anyone
buys the book through our site...we get a small percentage (13% I think).  Not
much but it will help with  Website cost, stamps and all that other good stuff.
 If over and above (we sell hundreds of the book) -will put towards Dads night
out or something.   Also - if you do buy stuff through Amazon anyway (we do...a
lot!) - use the Amazon link on our website and we'll get credit for sales other
than the SAHD book.
So that's the scoop...actually have two book sales as of now, and the book
isn't even out yet.
Also - I receive a press release picture in the mail of the author, and if any
of you have a scanner...would you mind scanning it for me?

Thats it!
See ya soon.

Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay-at-Home Dads  at: