[cinci_dads] Please help Bob Zavon raise money for American Heart Association

  • From: "Dan Zavon" <DZavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dan Zavon" <DZavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:03:42 -0400

Great Rivers Affiliate

            Help me be a Heart Hero!

            Dear Friends,

            I'm joining millions of other kids to help save lives with the
American Heart Association's Jump Rope For Heart Program! Will you help me?

            I'm doing Jump Rope For Heart at my school and learning about kids
with special hearts. I'm also learning about my own heart, and how to take care
of it. And I'm getting active and jumping rope!

            Some kids have special hearts - and need our help! I'm raising
money to help kids like them. The money I raise will help pay for education and
for new medicines and treatments to be discovered. It could help cure heart
disease - for everybody!

            You can help too! Will you make a donation? It's fast and easy to
do on my personal Web page! Or you can mail your donation to me - my address is
below.

            Thank you for helping me save lives and be a Heart Hero!

            To make a donation online, click on the link to my personal page
below.

            My Web Page
            You can also mail me your donation (payable to AMERICAN HEART
ASSOCIATION) to:
            4020 Rose Hill Av, Cincinnati  OH  45229

            Thank you so much!.

            Bob Zavon

            Special Notes:
            *All donations are tax deductible.
            *You can learn more about Jump Rope For Heart, kids and
cardiovascular disease and kids' health by visiting www.heart.org/jump

      Update Profile