[cinci_dads] Re: Nice poem.....

  • From: Chris Telling <ctelling@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <YMErtle@xxxxxxx>,<Jordanm@xxxxxxxx>, <Kleebird88@xxxxxxx>, <venckus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<Scubadog88@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:49:28 -0400

Sorry Rick - it is a hoax and an "urban legend"! Read
http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/forward2.html

Always review scambusters.org and urbanlegends.com before forwarding such
e-mails...

Chris Telling

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx