[cinci_dads] Re: Monday Play Date

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:06:11 EDT

We will meet at Sharon Woods playground next to the Sharon Centre or be
inside the Sharon Centre.  Depending on where you are coming from, exit Rt 42
off the 275 and head south on 42.  The Sharon Woods Park entrance is about
1/2 to 1 mile south of Kemper Road on the left (east side of 42).  Go over
the creek past the kiosk and turn left into the parking lot - Sharon Centre
is the big building at the end of the lot - the playground next to (left of )
the Sharon Centre.

If you are coming up 75, exit Sharon Road and turn right (east).  Follow
Sharon until it crosses over Reading.  Sharon then becomes part of Rt 42
heading north.  Follow 42 north until Sharon Woods on the right (east side of
42).  Go over the creek past the kiosk and turn left into the parking lot -
Sharon Centre is the big building at the end of the lot - the playground next
to (left of ) the Sharon Centre.

Hope to see you there!

In a message dated 4/15/02 9:35:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rob@xxxxxxxxxxx

<< Subj:     [cinci_dads] Re: Monday Play Date
 Date:  4/15/02 9:35:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  rob@xxxxxxxxxxx (Rob RodenParker)
 Sender:    cinci_dads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 What are the directions to this place?  Max and I might show up too....

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)