[cinci_dads] Re: Help settle our dispute!!!

  • From: "Mike, Kirsty, Kyle & Ethan Wertz" <mikertz1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:41:03 -0400

So far we have had 22 responses:  (Way to go blue voters)

19 Blue
1  Green  (Steve, your kids are ugly)
1  couldn't decide between blue and green  (Sonia is still single)
1 Black  (Nettie, you need a new monitor)

Kirsty and I were sitting on the front porch, and I asked her something about
"that blue chair".  She said, "That chair is green!"  This went on for a couple
of days.  She says it is pure green with not even a hint of blue.  Of coarse I
say it is totally blue with no green in it what so ever.

However, the argument still ensues for Kirsty because she thinks that the photo
made it look blue.  To me the color looks exactly the same live as it does in
the pic.  My wife is just color-blind.

Thanks to all who participated.
-Mike