[cinci_dads] Fw: Children's Home garden committee meeting

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:12:57 -0400

Hi:  Hope some of you can make it!

Visit Cincinnati Stay-at-Home Dads  at:
www.cincinnatidads.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Dee Garretson
To: cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 5:20 PM
Subject: Fw: Children's Home garden committee meeting

Hi Tim,

I just wanted to let you know we are having a garden committee meeting on
august 22nd at 4:00 in the playroom.  Kate has told me you are really busy but
if you can make the meeting that would be great.  If you know of anyone else
who would be interested could you pass along the word?  I'll send out a
reminder to everyone a few days before the meeting.

Thanks,

Dee